<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6583295962948841825?origin\x3dhttp://letscreatesins.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


*Sharifah/Shassy/ShinHyunHyo:
A fifteen year-old volleyball player/korean learner.
True Fact; I daydream a lot & I'm curious about everything.
"Life is not about being judgmental." Best viewed in safari.
inspirations by flagorneur


Saturday, February 19, 2011
-hollo.

"Give yourself prudence
And love your friends
Subway kid, rejoice your truth
In the religion of the insecure
I must be myself, respect my youth"


chingay picture, taken just now ;D

Ahnyeong, yaedeul-ah! ^^
It's Saturday, yeahhhhhhh~ Haha. Okay I just don't know what to intro it with :P
So firstly... MY FRIDAY WAS AWESOME PLEASE!
After training that is! Training was meh, we played 6-6 thingy. Bleargh.
Headed to Naddy's house with Yana & played Xbox sensor! GOOD STUFFS MANZ SERIOUS!
Played Dance Off for a while then played some Adventure game.
DANG MAN, THAT WAS REALLY FUNNNN! We were so crazy when playing!
Perspiring so much! Awesome work-out you know ;)
Lots of jumping, sliding, falling, dancing! Had so much fun.
I MISSED NADDY'S GRANDMA TOO! Finally saw her! She's shoooo cuteeeee^^

& as for todayyyyyy...
We had buddy reading programme!! Damn fun ;)
Elaine & I picked a cute little Umar. I like his eye-lashes, very long! SHO CUTEEE.
His English is initially good but his pronunciation. Aigu, double cute!
K shut up with the cute :P But really, he even pronounced extremely as excremely.
Hahahahhaha. CUTE LAHHHHHHH. K next. LOL.


After the whole reading programme, Kimmy Naddy & I went for urri brunch!
Ate my most missed Ban Mian with dumplings! ^^
We seriously ate so much thanks to Kimmy. Haha, we even went to Gelare.
I had my Vanilla Beannnnnnnn but the Mango Sorbet was damn delish too manzzzz!
Naddy left early, had a heart to heart talk time with Kimmy.
Saw DANIAL! Updated each other bout some stuffs, like as if it's been years since we last talked!
(but i see him in class every. single. day. LOL)
Walked home! Woo :D

So, here I am!
Thinking of watching k-shows but I don't know why I've not get onto it yet -__-"


Anyway, my Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay. Handsome Charming Sweet Everything Jay ♥
That was in his featured MV. Loved the dance moves in em video manz.
He freaking owned that shit! Loved the Part 2 especially. He looked seriously gorgeousssss~
Can't wait for his deuces cover, new mv, new album, dang man his working so much! :'D ♥

Photobucket
LOL, my JongNew! xD
Geutnite! <3